Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Giant

The moment I woke up. I discover to my amazement that I was the size of a giant! Today was going to be a very interesting day indeed!

As soon as possible I got up of my bed and realized that I couldn't fit through the door so I tried 7 times and it still wasn’t  working.  So, I tried one more time.  I did it!   I felt relieved but was also a bit  disappointed because I busted down my house.

I tried to text my friend but my phone was too small so I decided to walk to her house.As I got to my friend house I just remember that she had a door so I just shouted out her name ‘Mary Mary come out’ she reply back coming down the stair.

As she got to the door open it and laugh at me and so I forgotten that I was a giant so he told him want happen so they went back his house.    

She laugh and laugh because it got busted down.When I saw a little ant I forgotten that I was a giant.    

2 comments:

Mateo said...

Hi Eleva,
I enjoyed reading this interesting and exciting piece of writing. I liked how you used your imagination. It seems like it's not easy being a giant. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Hi Eleva,
I enjoyed reading this interesting and exciting piece of writing. I liked how you used your imagination. It seems like it's not easy being a giant. Keep up the good work.