Friday, June 29, 2012




This Term the whole Pt England Intermediate switch Classes for Tonga time because we  learning about Art Alive.So I got choses to stay at room 18 but luky room 18 are going down to Tamaki College for hockey so soon as possible we went got really to get uor shockey stick.

Later on we went down to Tamaki College rec center. When we went inside we  started to listen to our teacher for extrusion.  
So we started to play our game hockey and I was center so we play as soon my referee blow the whistle we play and when I had The ball I hit it to my friend than she scored a gold.

When she score I ask her if she can be gold d and she was
happy so we play again so our referee called Mr Barks  he blow the whistle again then we play and the other team score a
gold but lucky there was 3 round so we play again now this time
I went hard out so When we got the ball I went but the other team got it so we lost.

No comments: