Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Taking Charge

One way of taking charge is when we look after ourselves and our things. Sometimes when my mum tells me to
do the dishes I sometimes feel lazy. Usually when we finish eating our dinner I take the dishes back to the kitchen and also wash them. Often when I finish having my shower I
clean my room.

I take charge of my uniform and my clothes by putting in the right place. When someone is feeling down and upset ask them if they want to play with me. When I take charge of myself I eat healthy food. Another thing I do is looking after my net-book by keeping it safe neatly. Taking Charge means looking after your thing and I usually take charge of my family's.

Taking charge is a big thing to remember and it also means assume control.


















































































































































































































































































No comments: